Fall Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Mmm fall. I love the flavors and smells of autumn foods.
While soups and chilis are the best during this time of year, sometimes it takes a little while for the air to turn crisp and cool enough for those warming foods to be appealing. The good news is, it's way easy to prepare cooler foods like salads and smoothies with a fall twist.
I've been loving this super simple pumpkin pie smoothie bowl recipe for lunches. It's the fall flavor I want, takes literally five minutes to prepare and is full of natural ingredients.
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree (canned or make your own fresh)
- 1/2 cup Plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup Spiced apple cider
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- Whatever toppings you want (I like to sprinkle on homemade granola, chia seeds, coconut)
1. Pour all ingredients, except the toppings, in blender (I love to use my Ninja for all smoothies).
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on your toppings.